All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaking refuge in the attic room they have always shared, Isabel and Rocco spend their days eavesdropping on their parents' turbulent relationship, dissecting the intricacies of London life. But when their parents inexplicably abandon them, Isabel and Rocco find themselves alone - and free from the rules and restrictions of the adult world.
- PrizesShortlisted for YoungMinds Book Award 2003.
- Author(s)Anna Stothard
- Date of Publication03/04/2003
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/11/2006
- Weight367 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £1.99Trending at £2.44
- £7.61Trending at £8.15
- £6.82Trending at £7.92
- £7.77Trending at £9.57
- £7.03Trending at £7.70
- £9.80Trending at £10.45
- £16.26Trending at £20.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.