All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionRichard Beaton analyses Isaiah 42.1-4, unveiling a refreshing exploration of Matthew's high, ethical Christology.
- Author BiographyRichard Beaton is Assistant Professor of New Testament at Fuller Theological Seminary in the School of Theology.
- Author(s)Richard Beaton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/11/2002
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleSociety for New Testament Studies Monograph Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 123
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notebibliography, indexes
- Weight480 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.