All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £4.43Trending at £4.87
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £22.20Trending at £23.30
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis distinctive comparison of Islamic and Christian mysticism focuses on the mystic journey in the two faith traditions.
- Author BiographyIan Richard Netton is the Sharjah Professor of Islamic Studies at the University of Exeter. He is the author or editor of eighteen other books and is an internationally acclaimed authority in the field of Islamic Studies. His particular research interests include Islamic Philosophy and theology, Islamic anthropology, Sufism, and medieval Arab travellers. This is the companion volume to Islam, Christianity and Tradition: A Comparative Exploration (Edinburgh University Press, 2006).
- Author(s)Ian Richard Netton
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight349 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.