All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates the development and function of the Institute of Traditional Islamic Art and Architecture (ITIAA) in Amman, Jordan. A vertical case study using grounded theory methodology, the research creates a rich and holistic understanding of the Institute.
- Author BiographyMark W. Meehan currently serves as Associate Vice President of Global Engagement and Associate Professor at Rivier University in Nashua, New Hampshire, USA. Dr Meehan has consulted and taught in the Middle East, Asia, South America, and Europe. He completed his PhD at the University of South Carolina in Higher Education Leadership with a cognate in International Business. He was recognized in 2012 by the Comparative and International Education Society with a Dissertation of the Year Award - Honorable Mention. He is currently researching his next book, which will focus on Arab-Muslim views of democracy at Al Azhar University, in Cairo, Egypt.
- Author(s)Mark W. Meehan
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight408 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.