All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
About this product
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication21/03/1990
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleComparative Studies on Muslim Societies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.5
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note2M.
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byEdmund Burke,Ira M. Lapidus
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyEdmund Burke III is Professor of History at the University of California, Santa Cruz, and Ira M. Lapidus is Professor of History at the University of California, Berkeley.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.