All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow did the Victorians perceive Muslims in the British Empire and beyond? Talking about Victorian Britain's conceptions and misconceptions of the Muslim World, this book helps in understanding the apprehensions and misapprehensions about Islam in the nineteenth century.
- Author BiographyShahin Kuli Khan Khattak completed her PhD at King's College, London University. She is committed to voluntary projects including setting up education institutes of international standard in Pakistan and working for the Independent Bureau of Humanitarian Issues in Islamabad.
- Author(s)Shahin Kuli Khan Khattak
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleLibrary of Middle East History
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 15
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight399 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.