All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the influence of Islamist movements in national and international power politics, in the equilibrium of the world of finance, and the articulation of gender issues in Islamic and non-Islamic countries alike.
- Author BiographyIn 2002, Nelly Lahoud completed a PhD in Islamic political thought at the Political Science Program, Research School of Social Sciences, Australian National University. In 2003, she was a post-doctoral researcher at St John's College, Cambridge. In July 2004, she became the Assistant Professor in Political Theory, at Goucher College. Anthony H. Johns has written widely on Islam. He has taught and undertaken research in Cairo, Jerusalem, China, Japan, Toronto and Oxford. He is currently Emeritus Professor and Visiting Fellow at RSPSA, SNU.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/05/2005
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NotePaper over boards
- Weight748 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byA.H. Johns,Nelly Lahoud
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.