All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Islamic Finance discusses the risk in Islamic banking and the regulatory framework which includes capital adequacy, corporate governance, transparency and risk associated with Islamic banking.
- Author BiographyAMR MOHAMED EL TIBY is presently a vice president in a bank based in the United Arab Emirates. He graduated from Cairo University and then earned a degree in finance from the same university. He has a master's degree in economics from the American University in Cairo and a PhD from the American University in London. His master's thesis was about the Basel Capital Adequacy Accord, and his PhD dissertation was about the risk and regulatory framework for Islamic banking.
- Author(s)Amr Mohamed El Tiby Ahmed
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/01/2011
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Note, black & white tables
- Weight424 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.89
- £34.91Trending at £51.15
- £2.80Trending at £4.31
- £22.90Trending at £27.98
- £10.82Trending at £11.19
- £8.41Trending at £8.59
- £12.47Trending at £13.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.