All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIslamic Bioethics presents a critical analysis of legal and political debates resulting from biomedical technologies. Perspectives from traditional Muslim law are compared with contemporary religious authorities, medical associations, as well as individuals.
- Author(s)Dariusch Atighetchi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/11/2008
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleInternational Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 31
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight548 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.