All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £16.09Was:£19.99Free postage
- £15.82Was:£19.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis text focuses on options and futures as trading tools and explores their validity from an Islamic legal point of view. The author's analysis is based on an interpretation of the Qur'an and the Sunna and refers to the principle of mashala (consideration of public interest).
- Author BiographyDr Mohammad Hashim Kamali is Professor of Law at the International Islamic University Malaysia where he has been teaching Islamic law and jurisprudence since 1985. Among his other works published by The Islamic Texts Society are: Principles of Islamic Jurisprudence, Freedom of Expression in Islam, The Dignity of Man: An Islamic Perspective, and Freedom, Equality and Justice in Islam.
- Author(s)Mohammad Hashim Kamali
- PublisherThe Islamic Texts Society
- Date of Publication31/08/2001
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Islamic Texts Society
- Content Notebibliography, glossary, index
- Weight363 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.35
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.