All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first extensive English-language study of the Islamic legal system of Saudi Arabia. Analyzing the system in both Islamic and Western terms, the book yields profound new insight into Islamic legal doctrine, practice, and institutions.
- Author BiographyFrank E. Vogel, J.D. (1975), American University, Ph.D. (1993) in Islamic Law, Harvard University, is Assistant Professor at Harvard Law School. He has published extensively on Islamic legal theory and application, including Islamic Law and Finance (Kluwer, 1998).
- Author(s)Frank Vogel
- Date of Publication01/02/1999
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in Islamic Law & Society
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight885 g
- Width16 mm
- Height24 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.