All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text analyzes the supposed link between Islamist terrorism and the lack of democracy in the Middle East.
- Author BiographyKaterina Dalacoura is Lecturer in International Relations at the London School of Economics and Political Science. She is author of Islam, Liberalism and Human Rights, Third Edition (2003) and Engagement or Coercion: Weighing Western Human Rights Policies Towards Turkey, Iran and Egypt (2004). She has published in numerous journals, including the Review of International Studies, Millennium, International Affairs, Democratization and International Studies Notes and International Relations.
- Author(s)Katerina Dalacoura
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/05/2011
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.