CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a look inside the world of exotic cars. This also shows how the cars and the men that created and built them were influenced by the competition and the era's political, social and economic climates.
- Author BiographyWinston Goodfellow is one of the world's leading experts on gran turismo cars, especially those from Italy. His words and photos have appeared in more than 50 magazines in several countries. He is the author of first edition of Isorivolta: The Men, The Machines and the highly acclaimed Italian Sports Cars. He finds the people who lived the story, and gets them to talk about what happened behind the scenes, placing their recollections in the context of the time. Since 1989, he has been a Chief Class Judge at the famous Pebble Beach Concours Elegance, and is a member of its advisory board. He lives in California and is often in Italy, photographing cars or talking with the people who are its automotive history.
- Author(s)Wiston Goodfellow
- PublisherGiorgio Nada Editore
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationVimodrone
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintGiorgio Nada Editore
- Out-of-print date19/11/2013
- Content Note130 colour illustrations, 950 mono illustrations
- Width243 mm
- Height270 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.