CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionAs the Palestinian/Israeli conflict continues to be of major importance in the Middle East, this book employs a different agency approach to the understanding of the conflict. It also examines the unprecedented challenge mounted by Palestinian insurgents to Israeli military rule in the West Bank and Gaza between 1987 and 1992.
- Author BiographyEitan Y. Alimi teaches on contentious politics, social movements and terrorism at the Political Science Department, the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. He received his Ph.D. from the Sociology Department at Boston College in 2004. He has researched and published articles on national insurgencies, the role of cognition in contentious politics, and the role of the news media during peace-building in Terrorism and Political Violence, Mobilization, Conflict and Communication, and Studies in Conflict and Terrorism.
- Author(s)Eitan Alimi
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Middle Eastern Politics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, 7 black & white tables, 23 black & white line drawings
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byWilliam Gamson
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.