All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn It Ended Badly, New York Observer columnist Jennifer Wright guides you through thirteen of the worst breakups of notable figures in history from Emperor Nero, to Viennese artist Oskar Kokoschka, to Norman Mailer. With her conversational tone and considerable wit, Wright digs deep into the archives to bring these terrible breakups to life.
- Author BiographyJennifer Wright is a columnist for the New York Observer and the New York Post, covering sex and dating. She was one of the founding editors of TheGloss.com, and her writing regularly appears in such publications as Cosmopolitan, Glamour, and Maxim. Her breakup cure is gin, reruns of 30 Rock, and historical biographies. She lives and loves in New York City.
- Author(s)Jennifer Wright
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company Inc
- Date of Publication04/11/2015
- GenreRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry Holt & Company Inc
- Content Note40 black and white images
- Weight318 g
- Width139 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Romance & Sagas
Save on Romance & Sagas
- £7.73Trending at £8.98
- £6.72Trending at £7.98
- £4.94Trending at £6.03
- £5.95Trending at £7.67
- £9.29Trending at £12.95
- £4.62Trending at £5.04
- £7.99Trending at £13.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.