All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the story of Jane Yeadon's journey from the farm she loved and the schoolwork she hated through to her nurse training and the many adventures along the way.
- Author BiographyJane Yeadon trained in Aberdeen as a nurse. Following further training in Belfast and Edinburgh, she went on to become a district nurse.
- Author(s)Jane Yeadon
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack and White Publishing
- Out-of-print date02/02/2017
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.