All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes the mystery out of making tasty, simple, smoky Italian food. In this title, the author provides a historical and cultural perspective for his diverse range of recipes, including appetizers; pizza and flatbreads; fish and shellfish; poultry; meat; and vegetables.
- Author BiographyMario Batali is the James Beard Award-winning author of eight cookbooks, including Molto Batali, Molto Gusto, Molto Italiano, and Spain...A Culinary Road Trip, as well as the app Mario Batali Cooks! With a host of television shows to his name; fifteen restaurants; and Eataly, a fifty-thouasand-square-foot Italian marketplace in New York City's Flatiron District that he co-owns with his partner, Joe Bastianich, Mario Batali is one of the most recognized and most respected chefs working in America today. Mario splits his time between New York City's Greenwich Village and northern Michigan with his wife and their two sons.
- Author(s)Judith Sutton,Mario Batali
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication19/03/2013
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintECCO Press
- Content NoteFull Colour Throughout
- Weight689 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.