All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeace support operations are one of the most important tools in the foreign policy of Western democracies. This book is a study of Italian military operations in the last twenty years. Italy's operations are examined through an analysis of parliamentary debates and interviews with leading policy-makers.
- Author BiographyPIERO IGNAZI Professor of Comparative Politics at the University of Bologna, Italy. He is Chairman of the Research Committee for Political Sociology of IPSA and ISA. He has worked extensively on party systems in Italy and Europe. His most recent publication is Extreme Right Parties in Western Europe (2006, 2nd expanded and updated edition). GIAMPIERO GIACOMELLO Assistant Professor of International Relations at the University of Bologna, Italy, and Adjunct Professor of European Studies at the James Madison University EU Policy Studies M.A. programme, Florence, Italy. His latest publication is Security in the West (2009, edited with C. Nation). FABRIZIO COTICCHIA Research Fellow atthe Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.His research interests are international relations, conflict and post-conflict studies, development and institutional change.
- Author(s)Fabrizio Coticchia,Giampiero Giacomello,Piero Ignazi
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/02/2012
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight552 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.