All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA rigorous introduction to iterative methods for the numerical treatment of linear systems, suitable for advanced undergraduates and above.
- Author BiographyMaxim A. Olshanskii is a professor in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Houston and an adjunct professor at Emory University and Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology. He is the Managing Editor of the Journal of Numerical Mathematics and 2001 recipient of the Young Scientists Award of the European Academy of Sciences. Eugene E. Tyrtyshnikov is Director of the Institute of Numerical Mathematics of the Russian Academy of Sciences and Professor and Chairman at the Faculty of Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics of Moscow State University. He became a Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences in 2006. He serves as associate editor of Linear Algebra and Its Applications and as a member of editorial boards of seven other journals.
- Author(s)Eugene E. Tyrtyshnikov,Maxim A. OlEshanskii
- PublisherSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Weight560 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.85Trending at £12.99
- £17.90Trending at £19.98
- £17.72Trending at £19.98
- £11.80Trending at £12.99
- £8.64Trending at £9.98
- £7.69Trending at £12.31
- £11.21Trending at £13.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.