All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith an introduction to numbers, this book shows how to use them in everyday situations. It includes photographs of children, animals and toys which help to develop important skills. It offers activities that encourage young children to improve their numeracy - add up the dancing aliens, take away hopping frogs, sort out odd socks, and more.
- Author BiographyArianne Holden is an experienced children's author and consultant editor. She has written several children's educational titles.
- Author(s)Arianne Holden
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication27/06/2016
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Notephotographs throughout
- Weight363 g
- Width216 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £9.41Trending at £10.01
- £17.05Trending at £28.42
- £12.49Trending at £12.98
- £4.63Trending at £7.04
- £9.99Trending at £10.39
- £13.95Trending at £14.51
- £6.86Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.