CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.66Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you create bags, baskets, bowls and more. This title features 20 projects - all of which can be sewn on a regular sewing machine - that show readers how to create distinctive designs that are not only beautiful, but great fun to make.
- Author BiographySusan Breier has been sewing since childhood. Her passion for garment making and quilting led her to become an author and teacher.
- Author(s)Susan Breier
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication09/02/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Out-of-print date30/11/2016
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.