All listings for this product
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.37Trending at £11.93
- £17.99Trending at £21.06
- £25.50Trending at £25.83
- £28.61Trending at £36.00
- £11.89Trending at £22.56
- £2.39Trending at £3.04
- £30.00Trending at £34.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book-length study of the distinctive style of J. M. Coetzee's early and middle fictions.
- Author BiographyJarad Zimbler is a Lecturer in Modern English Literature at the University of Birmingham. He has published articles on book history, Pierre Bourdieu and postcolonial pedagogy, and is co-editor of Crafts of World Literature: Field, Material and Translation, a special issue of the Journal of Commonwealth Literature.
- Author(s)Jarad Zimbler
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/06/2014
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.