All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionA celebrated weaver and textile designer, Jack Lenor Larsen is internationally known for the artwork he creates. This is the first book to document and celebrate his life as its own work of art, through his home and extensive gardens in the Hamptons - Longhouse Reserve.
- Author BiographyMolly Chappellet is a photographer, writer, designer, and vintner. She lives in Napa, California. Jack Lenor Larsen is an internationally known textile designer, gardener, and art collector. He lives in East Hampton and New York. Edward Albee is one of the most significant writers of our time.
- Author(s)Molly Chappellet
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication30/07/2010
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1814 g
- Width248 mm
- Height299 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Foreword byEdward Albee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.