All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe identity of Jack the Ripper has consumed public curiosity since he first tormented the East End of London in 1888. Numerous theories have been offered as to the Ripper's identity, but a definitive answer has always been elusive. This work surveys the literary, film, television, and radio treatments of Jack the Ripper and his crimes.
- Author BiographyGary Coville and Patrick Lucanio are also the coauthors of Smokin' Rockets: The Romance of Technology in American Film, Radio and Television, 1945-1962 (2002) and American Science Fiction Television Series of the 1950s (1998). Coville lives in Dallas, Oregon and Lucanio lives in Springfield, Oregon.
- Author(s)Gary Coville,Patrick Lucanio
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Note57 photos, bibliography, index
- Weight290 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.