All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs star players for the 1955 World Champion Brooklyn Dodgers, and prior to that as the first black players to be candidates to break professional baseball's color barrier, Jackie Robinson and Roy Campanella would seem to be natural allies. Behind the bitterness were deep and differing beliefs about the fight for civil rights.
- Author BiographyWilliam C. Kashatus is the author of many books, including September Swoon: Richie Allen, the '64 Phillies and Racial Integration.
- Author(s)William C. Kashatus
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note23 photographs, 1 map
- Weight522 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.85Trending at £8.35
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.