All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- Author(s)Helene Lafaro-Fernandez
- PublisherUniversity of North Texas Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/08/2014
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Series TitleNorth Texas Lives of Musician Series
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationDenton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of North Texas Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byDon Thompson
- Author BiographyHelene LaFaro-Fernandez was born in Irvington, New Jersey, USA but spent most of her youth in Geneva, New York. In 1957 she joined her brother Scott in Los Angeles and has made her home there ever since. This is her first book.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.