All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThree-time Academy Award nominee for best director, responsible for such film classics as A Room with a View and The Remains of the Day , James Ivory is a director known for the international scope of his filmmaking on several continents. This title features interviews with James. It comments on the many aspects of his world-traveling career.
- Author BiographyRobert Emmet Long has written or edited over forty books that reflect an unusual versatility, ranging from works on Henry James to James Thurber, from the films of Ingmar Bergman to the Broadway musicals of Jerome Robbins. His book The Films of Merchant Ivory (1997) is the standard work on the subject. Janet Maslin is film and book critic for the New York Times.
- Author(s)Robert Emmet Long
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication23/03/2005
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note70 b/w photographs
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byJanet Maslin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £109.99Trending at £123.46
- £6.80Trending at £7.69
- £14.34Trending at £14.60
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £36.27Trending at £37.44
- £28.35Trending at £31.99
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.