All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in 1960, this biography examines the life of James Jackson, a general in the Revolutionary War and later governor, congressman, and senator to Georgia. Jackson advocated strict construction of the Constitution, states' rights, and the welfare of the common man.
- Author BiographyWilliam O. Foster taught at North Georgia College, St. Petersburg Junior College, Georgia Military Academy, Presbyterian College, and Florida Southern College.
- Author(s)William Omer Foster
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.71Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.