All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents Jane Austen as a self-conscious artist, a woman keenly aware that literature and aesthetics were to play an important role in the education and development of British society. Contributors reveal Austen's connection with the sister arts and place her squarely in the context of English and European theories of writing.
- Author BiographyNatasha Duquette is associate professor and chair of the English Department at Biola University in Southern California. Elisabeth Lenckos teaches at the University of Chicago's Graham School.
- PublisherLehigh University Press
- Date of Publication26/08/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCranbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLehigh University Press
- Content Note5 black & white halftones
- Weight444 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byElisabeth Lenckos,Natasha Duquette
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.79Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.