All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJane Packer reveals her floristry secrets in this masterclass. Combining stylish and contemporary designs, she provides practical advice on re-creating professional-looking arrangements. Flower arrangements for different settings and occassions are analyzed in detail.
- Author BiographyJane Packer is one of the world's most influential florists and her courses are renowned internationally. She has two shops in London, as well as schools in London and Tokyo.
- Author(s)Jane Packer
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication28/01/2000
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintConran Octopus Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/10/2010
- Content Note340 colour and b&w illustrations, index
- Weight1155 g
- Width226 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Photographs byCatherine Gratwicke
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £8.61Trending at £9.21
- £8.00Trending at £8.47
- £7.49Trending at £7.70
- £7.69Trending at £8.20
- £4.95Trending at £5.28
- £9.10Trending at £9.71
- £8.68Trending at £9.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.