All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1797, when aspiring novelist Jane Austen becomes one of the Damned, the beautiful, fashionable, sexy vampires of Georgian England, her family insists she takes the waters at Bath, the only known cure. But the city becomes a blood bath when the French invade and the Damned are the only ones who can overthrow the French and save England.
- Author BiographyThe author of Jane and the Damned, Janet Mullany was reared in England on a diet of Jane Austen and Georgette Heyer and now lives near Washington, D.C. She has worked as an archaeologist, waitress, draftsperson, radio announcer, performing arts administrator, proof-reader, and bookseller.
- Author(s)Janet Mullany
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight238 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £8.99Trending at £10.48
- £6.02Trending at £11.27
- £26.85Trending at £27.14
- £2.68Trending at £3.15
- £4.59Trending at £8.38
- £5.47Trending at £9.87
- £4.24Trending at £4.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.