Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.25
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.91
- £9.53Trending at £14.92
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £29.86
- £11.55Trending at £14.92
About this product
- DescriptionScholars of history, anthropology, literature, and film explore the transformations in Japanese politics, culture, and society since Japan s recession of the early 1990s.
- Author BiographyTomiko Yoda is Associate Professor in the Department of Asian and African Languages and Literature, Program in Literature, and Department of Women's Studies at Duke University. She is the author of Gender and National Literature: Heian Texts in the Construction of Japanese Modernity, published by Duke University Press.Harry Harootunian is Professor of East Asian Studies and History at New York University. His many books include Learning Places: The Afterlives of Area Studies (with Masao Miyoshi), also published by Duke University Press.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2006
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleAsia-Pacific: Culture, Politics, and Society
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byHarry Harootunian,Tomiko Yoda
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.