All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores how Japanese fashion has evolved. With such essays as - Is Japan Still the Future? , Fashion Revolution , Japanese Street Style , and Japanese Fashion Subcultures - this title also explores how the world of fashion has been transformed by contemporary Japanese visual culture.
- Author BiographyValerie Steele is chief curator and director of The Museum at the Fashion Institute of Technology. Patricia Mears is deputy director of The Museum at FIT. Yuniya Kawamura is associate professor of sociology at FIT. Hiroshi Narumi is associate professor at the Kyoto University of Art and Design.
- Author(s)Hiroshi Narumi,Patricia Mears,Valerie Steele,Yuniya Kawamura
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication21/09/2010
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note120 colour illustrations
- Weight1402 g
- Width235 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £20.73Trending at £21.18
- £7.45Trending at £7.75
- £23.91Trending at £29.31
- £36.27Trending at £36.93
- £28.35Trending at £31.55
- £28.91Trending at £36.89
- £32.25Trending at £38.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.