CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionChallenging the conventional view of Japanese studies in general and the Anglophone anthropological writings on Japan in particular, this text explores the process by which the postwar anthropology of Japan has come to be dominated by certain conceptual and methodological and exposes the extent to which this process has occluded our view of Japan.
- Author BiographySonia Ryang is Associate Profesor of Anthropology at Johns Hopkins University, USA. She is also the author of Koreans in Japan.
- Author(s)Sonia Ryang
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/05/2004
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleRoutledge/Asian Studies Association of Australia (ASAA) East Asian Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.