All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is a complete reference guide to modern Japanese grammar. Accessible and systematic, it is suitable for students at all levels, whether independent learners or on taught courses.
- Author BiographyStefan Kaiser is Special Professor at Kokugakuin University, Japan, and Emeritus Professor at the University of Tsukuba, Japan. Yasuko Ichikawa was previously Professor at the International Center, University of Tokyo, Japan. Noriko Kobayashi was previously Professor at the University of Tsukuba, Japan. Hilofumi Yamamoto is Associate Professor at the Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan.
- Author(s)Hilofumi Yamamoto,Noriko Kobayashi,Stefan Kaiser,Yasuko Ichikawa
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- Language(s)English & Japanese
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleRoutledge Comprehensive Grammars
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight1088 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.