All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title covers the entire period of Japanese castle development from the first introduction of stone walls and tower keeps in the mid-16th century, through the period of the great sieges of Japanese history.
- Author BiographyStephen Tumbull is the world's leading English language authority on medieval Japan and the samurai. He has travelled extensively in the far east, particularly in Japan and Korea and is the author of 'The Samurai - A Military History' and Men-at-Arms 86: 'Samurai Armies 1550-1615'. Peter Dennis was born in 1950 and, having been inspired by contemporary magazines such as 'Look and Learn', studied ilustration at Liverpool Art College. He has since contributed to hundreds of books, predominantly on hstorical subjects. He is a keen wargamer and modelmaker, and this is first title for Osprey.
- Author(s)Stephen Turnbull
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/04/2003
- Series TitleFortress
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 5
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note4 b&w and 46 colour illustrations
- Weight225 g
- Width185 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Peter E. Davies
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.