All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is based upon personal observations & recollections of the author extending over six different periods of residence in Japan between 1859 & 1877. It examines how the focus of the West towards Japan changed, as Japan became a dominant force in the political arena of the Far East when it freed itself of Chinese rule.
- Author(s)Alexander von Siebold
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/02/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleRoutledge Library Editions: Japan
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight226 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.