All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn intriguing insight into days gone by, local historian and photographer Paul Perry illustrates the changes that have been wrought upon the town through a selection of captivating images from his archive alongside full-colour modern photographs of the same scene today.
- Author BiographyPaul Perry was born and raised in Jarrow, where he pursued a career in photography. After learning his profession, he operated from a studio in the town, and it was here Paul was introduced to the delights of local history. In 1966 he began amassing a collection of images of his hometown and surrounding area, which is now in excess of 30,000. Paul has written a number of local history books over the last twenty years.
- Author(s)Paul Perry
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight320 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £22.43Trending at £25.80
- £11.94Trending at £12.40
- £24.05Trending at £34.95
- £14.59Trending at £16.57
- £8.77Trending at £11.54
- £11.33Trending at £14.88
- £7.29Trending at £8.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.