Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionQuick and painless Java programming with expert multimedia instruction Java Programming 24-Hour Trainer, 2nd Edition is your complete beginner's guide to the Java programming language, with easy-to-follow lessons and supplemental exercises that help you get up and running quickly.
- Author BiographyYakov Fain a Java Champion, is Managing Director at Farata Systems, a software consultancy. He has authored several technical books and lots of articles on software development, and leads Princeton Java Users Group. Chad Darby is a Java architect, author and instructor. He has over 18 years of Java development experience. Chad created the video training component of this book and created the luv2code YouTube channel. Wrox guides are crafted to make learning programming languages and technologies easier than you think. Written by programmers for programmers, they provide a structured, tutorial format that will guide you through all the techniques involved.
- Author(s)Yakov Fain
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/06/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1016 g
- Width187 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.