All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £46.49Trending at £54.52
- £39.91Trending at £43.65
- £16.99Trending at £17.33
- £7.00Trending at £7.80
- £20.49Trending at £21.75
- £27.85Trending at £28.57
- £8.72Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionMotivates your students while building a cornerstone for the Computer Science curriculum. With a focus on your students' learning, this title approaches programming using the Java, and includes programming exercises and programs.
- Author BiographyD.S. Malik is a Professor of Mathematics and the first recipient and current holder of The Frederick H. and Anna K. Scheerer Endowed Chair in Mathematics at Creighton University. Dr. Malik received his Ph.D. from Ohio University in 1985 and has published more than 50 papers and 18 books on abstract algebra, applied mathematics, graph theory, fuzzy automata theory and languages, fuzzy logic and its applications, programming, data structures, and discrete mathematics.
- Author(s)D. S. Malik
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication26/02/2011
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Out-of-print date21/11/2016
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1515 g
- Width189 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 5th Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.