CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionJealousy and envy permeate the practice of psychoanalytic and psychotherapeutic work. This volume focuses the dynamics of two central emotions of rivalry and their clinical and cultural relevance and application.
- Author BiographyLeon Wurmser, M.D., Ph.D. is a supervising and training analyst NYFS, and Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, University of West Virginia. Heidrun Jarass, M.D., is a general practitioner working as a psychoanalyst in private practice. She teaches and is a training and supervising analyst at the Institute for Psychoanalysis in Nuremberg of the German Psychoanalytic Society (DPG), vice president of the board of directors of the Nuremberg-Regensburg Psychoanalytic Society, since 2004 a member of the International Psychoanalytic Association, and on the larger board of the German Society for Psychotherapy (DGPT).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2007
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePsychoanalytic Inquiry Book Series
- Place of PublicationHillsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnalytic Press,U.S.
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byHeidrun Jarass,Leon Wurmser
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.