All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1975, a young art student named Jeff Koons (b 1955) moved to Chicago, where he studied at the School of the Art Institute; worked as a studio assistant to his hero, painter Ed Paschke, for $1 an hour; and socialized with many of the city's talented artists. This book looks at the rise and career of Jeff Koons, who is one of the famous artists.
- Author BiographyFrancesco Bonami is Artistic Director of the Fondazione Sandretto Re Rebaudengo and Fondazione Pitti Immagine Discovery and a former Manilow Senior Curator at the MCA. He served as chief curator of the 50th Venice Biennale. Lynne Warren is Curator at the MCA and editor of Art in Chicago, 1945-1995.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note4 b-w + 111 color illus.
- Weight997 g
- Width254 mm
- Height330 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byFrancesco Bonami
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.