CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionReintroduces us to Thomas Jefferson's eighteenth-century world and reveals how Jefferson used science, thought about it, contributed to it, and became the leading scientific intellectual of his time. This book shows us a new side of Jefferson.
- Author BiographyKeith Thomson is executive officer at the American Philosophical Society and professor emeritus of natural history at the University of Oxford.
- Author(s)Keith Stewart Thomson
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/06/2014
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note12 b-w illus.
- Weight454 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.