All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis major study reveals the dependency of this movement on the physical and cultural resources which have caused the privatisation of religion, the erosion of community, the separation of 'fact' from supernatural faith and their expansion.
- Author BiographyAndrew Holden (PH.D) has taught sociology at various levels of further and higher education. He has been conducting fieldwork on millenarian belief systems for over a decade.
- Author(s)Andrew Holden
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/2002
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
- £9.54Trending at £11.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.