CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.52Trending at £7.18
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an examination of performed adaptations of Stevenson's masterpiece, The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde . Rose investigates how a single text, adapted many times in the past century, can serve to elucidate certain shifts in cultural attitudes.
- Author BiographyBRIAN A. ROSE divides his time between the academy and the professional world of performance. Former editor of the journal Theatre Studies, he currently teaches at Queens College of the City University of New York.
- Author(s)Brian A. Rose
- Date of Publication11/07/1996
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleContributions in Drama & Theatre Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 66.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight451 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.