All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of the 1820 Settler, Jeremiah Goldswain, in his own words. After thirty-eight years on the eastern boundary of the Cape Colony, he sat down to write his memoirs.
- Author BiographyRalph Goldswain is the great-great-grandson of Jeremiah Goldswain. He grew up in East London, Eastern Cape, and attended Rhodes University. He immigrated to the United Kingdom in 1971 where he has lived since. He taught English, mainly in comprehensive schools, for several years, but is now happily retired and spends his time relaxing, travelling and writing short stories, many of which have been published in anthologies and journals in the UK and USA.
- Author(s)Mr Ralph Goldswain
- Publisher30 Degrees South Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationJohannesburg
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- Imprint30 Degrees South Publishers
- Content Note40 b/w photos, 2 maps
- Weight490 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £10.31Trending at £11.50
- £5.02Trending at £6.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.