All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this work, contributors consider aspects of the politics of religion - an issue rarely explored objectively in existing literature. Other articles propose ways of mediating the challenges of Jerusalem. The text should appeal to Jewish and Christian audiences alike.
- Author BiographyMARSHALL J. BREGER is professor of law at the Columbus School of Law, Catholic University of America. He is also an adjunct fellow for the Center for Strategic and International Studies, a regular contributor to Moment magazine and coauthor of Jerusalem's Holy Places and the Peace Process. ORA AHIMEIR is director of the Jerusalem Institute for Israel Studies. Her most recent book is One Hundred Years of Cultural Creativity in Eretz Israel.
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2001
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Note8 maps, 11 tables, 10 figures, notes, glossary, index
- Weight685 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byMarshall J. Breger,Ora Ahimeir
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.