CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £23.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.28
- £5.79Trending at £7.01
- £30.18Trending at £31.28
- £9.33Trending at £12.08
- £39.99Trending at £50.16
- £10.73Trending at £11.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides a summary of what is known about Jesus and his times - Galilee, his sense of mission as an eschatological prophet and miracle worker, and the mechanics of how the memories of Jesus's words and deeds circulated amongst his followers and were passed on in the written tradition.
- Author BiographyJames D. G. Dunn (University of Durham) is the author, most notably, of Jesus and the Spirit; Daniel J. Harrington, S.J. (Weston School of Theology), of The Gospel of Matthew; John P. Meier (Notre Dame), of A Marginal Jew; E. P Sanders (Duke University), of Jesus and Judaism; Donald Senior, C.P. (Chicago Theological Union), of Jesus: A Gospel Portrait; and Elizabeth A. Johnson, C.S.J. (Fordham), of Consider Jesus. Doris Donnelly is director of the Cardinal Suenens Program in Theology and Church Life at John Carroll University in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Author(s)Daniel J. Harrington,Donald Senior,Elizabeth A. Johnson,James G. Dunn,John P. Meier,SJ
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleBiblical Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight289 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byDoris Donnelly
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.