All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates richness and variety of the emotional life of Jesus as depicted in the four gospels. This title introduces readers to the 'compassionate king' of Matthew's gospel, and to the 'man of sorrows' in Mark's gospel. It shows the Jesus of Luke's gospel as a 'sympathetic son' and the Jesus presented by John as 'loving Lord'.
- Author BiographyStephen Voorwinde is Lecturer in New Testament at the Reformed Theological College, Geelong, Victoria, Australia.
- Author(s)Stephen Voorwinde
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/03/2011
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
- £7.83Trending at £8.34
- £5.79Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.