All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.43Trending at £11.61
- £19.99Trending at £20.61
- £13.07Trending at £14.89
- £30.00Trending at £33.89
- £12.51Trending at £17.48
- £13.50Trending at £15.37
About this product
- DescriptionDid Jesus exist? There has been a recent surge in public discussion surrounding this question, with many scholars ('mythicists') claiming that Jesus did not exist. Maurice Casey, one of the most important Historical Jesus scholars of his generation, seeks to provide a clear and balanced view of what can be said about Jesus, and of what can't.
- Author BiographyMaurice Casey is Professor of New Testament Languages and Literature at the University of Nottingham, UK. He has published extensively on the Son of Man problem, and more generally on reconstructing Aramaic traditions about Jesus from the Greek Gospels.
- Author(s)Maurice Casey
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Weight522 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Paginationxi, 272
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.